A super simple summer recipe for just about anyone (or anyone who loves salmon!)
We’re super excited to be having the one and only, Scott Gooding of The Scott Gooding Project in the studio to talk us through how to ‘Amplify Your Health’ and how to use food medicinally for greater vitality.
As a little teaser and tempter (ps this recipe is not yet even on his own website) here’s how to make his Poached Salmon with Zucchini Ribbons.
- 1 salmon fillet
- 2 zucchini – trimmed and cut into ribbons or noodles
- Handful cherry toms – halved
- Handful basil leaves
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 lemon – juiced
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Bring some salted water in a saucepan to the boil
- Gently place the fish in the water
- Placed the pop on the pot and turn the heat off
- Cook for 8-10 min depending on the size of fillet
- Remove from the water and set aside
- In a mixing bowl combine the zucchini ribbons, olive and tomatoes
- Break the fillet into the zucchini mixture and gently stir through
- Add a squeeze of lemon and season
AND if you want to get your hot little hands on a copy of Scott’s book, ‘The Keto Diet’ HIT HERE.