What often hinders us from transferring our beautiful intentions into actions is not spending time in reflection.
It’s such a valuable exercise to spend some time between Christmas and the new year in reflection of what has passed, this time of year holds great potential for growth and expansion. I find it so useful for creating authentic and soulful intentions for the future.
As such here are 25 questions of self reflection as the year comes to a close you may like to reflect on (or even copy and paste into your own notes to fill in the answers).
1. What am I most proud of this year?
2. How can I become a better _____________?
3. Where am I feeling stuck?
4. Where do I need to allow myself grace?
5. Am I passionate about my career?
6. What lessons have I learned?
7. What did my finances look like?
8. How did I spend my free time?
9. How well did I take care of my body, mind, and soul?
10. How have I been open-minded?
11. When did I feel most creatively inspired?
12. What projects have I completed?
13. How have I procrastinated?
14. In what ways can I re-structure my time?
15. How have I allowed fear of failure to hold me back?
16. Where has self-doubt taken over?
17. When have I felt the most alive?
18. How have I taught others to respect me?
19. How can I improve my relationships?
20. Have I been unfair to anyone?
21. Who do I need to forgive?
22. Where is it time to let go?
23. What old habits would I like to release?
24. What new habits would I like to cultivate?
25. How can I be kind to myself?
Hopefully you have some time to slow down, reflect, replenish and inspire yourself over the holidays, this exercise is a beautiful one to do at any time though and it’s also fun to look back on next Christmas. It can be great to take this quiz whilst out of town or take it to a park, the ocean, a new cafe, a place outside of your usual environment.