Having Sweet cravings and need a healthy clean snack option?
Try this recipe and get a hit of protein, natural sugars and good fats that satisfy your hunger and actually taste like Desert!
- 1 scoop of 180 chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 cups raw Almonds
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 to 3 tbs coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds (optional)
- Combine chopped dates, almonds, cocoa powder in a food processor. Process all ingredients until mixture is combined and texture is relatively coarse.
- Add the shredded coconut, protein powder, chia seeds, vanilla extract and coconut oil until it reaches a dry but moist consistency.
- Scrape mixture into a baking sheet lined loaf tin and chill for an hour before serving.