Starting from May FlowReformer will officially be broken down into three styles: Tone x Align, Sweat x Burn, and Squad & Sculpt!
Why did we introduce the different styles? Apart from being able to offer variety, the new timetable offers a more streamlined training focus in each class.
This will better cater to every attendee’s needs plus keeping our members’ training routines interesting.
Top 5 Reasons to Reformer
- Versatility: Excellent apparatus to work the whole body using spring loaded resistance.
- Core strengthening: The base of majority of reformer exercises relies of core engagement so this is the you highway to a stronger core.
- Increased muscle endurance: As the reformer requires muscular engagement throughout the concentric and eccentric phases of the exercise, there is no hiding until you have fully completed the set.
- Improved breathing: Each pilates move has a breath cue attached to properly engage and relax the required muscle group(s).
- Increased mindfulness: Due to the concentration required to perform these moves, we not only increase our alertness but also improve our overall bodily awareness.